Monday, June 14, 2010

you complain because you don't understand.


seriously, people DO NOT UNDERSTAND the basic concept of living. and neither do i. i am not trying to sound like some new-age messiah or like, a cult leader...

ANYHOW, people always seem to say "life is hard", "life is pain" etc etc... you know what i mean right? but like, what have you ever experienced that is better than life? to the human mind, there is nothing for us to experience besides life. if it is that horrible, stop taking it so seriously! i mean, you are here for such a short time, yet we just complain about this wonderful opportunity!

you know something else rather bizarre? i hope this isn't just me, but do you find a sort of comfort in pain? i need an example...

O.K, so the guy i love/hate... i have been pining after him for so long and feeling sorry for myself that it has become a part of me. without the suffering and the crying and feeling like a rejected piece of garbage, i don't know who i am. i associate myself merely with my life experiences and find it hard to differentiate myself from my environment. if puppy decided he wanted me and we were able to woo peacefully, i would be scared. i would be scared i would get bored of this mutual attraction, scared that i would have to adopt a new identify, scared that i would have to admit to myself that i don't know who i am without my problems! I AM SO FUCKING LOST.

so PLEASE... lets all be lost together.

x. lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment