Tuesday, June 8, 2010

puppy love. pt.1


i ramble a lot and my sentences seem to be contradictory and confusing, even to me. so i shall try to explain my hate/love relationship with the boy i shall call puppy.

he started at my school when we were both thirteen, and from the get go, i was in awe. he was the first boy that i had ever genuinely liked and he seemed to be a constant mention in my diary. this diary, even i cringe reading. i sound lame. i sound stupid. but still...it shows proof that this love/hate thing started when i was pretty much pre-pubescent. PLEASE don't judge me (though i am well aware you will).
"my future i will marry (puppy) please hehe and we will have two daughters"
ew. i was thirteen. i don't even think i had kissed a boy. ew.

ANYHOW, this lame little crush continued on for two years, until school camp. i know this sounds horrible and cliche and shitty but I AM SORRY. if i could make it wittier or more exciting then i would, but this is what happened.

SO, last night of camp and we are all lying under the stars being cute and cliche and gag-worthy. my friend asked if we believed that wishing on stars worked. and puppy said "i think if you truly believe and want what you are wishing for, then it will come true". that was when it began. i remember at that exact moment, falling for him fully. i felt dizzy and confused. lying under the stars, i wished for HIM.

to be continued...

x. lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment