Monday, June 14, 2010

puppy love. pt.4


so we text each other a few times, facebook chatted and whatnot. near the end of the holidays, on january tenth, my friend had a party. i wasn't going to drink... but i had a bottle of maitai that had to be drunk! i tried sharing it around... but somehow it all ended back into my oversized medieval times drinking cup. i drunk it all and it was good. so anyhow, i was unsure of where i stood with puppy at this time and lets just say... one of my other past loves was there too. he was and still is the epitome of a player. he's great, but he's...a SLUT. he has long cool hair which reminds me of a lions mane. he's also the leader of his group. hence why i call him LION. he was drunk and sleazy but pretty good looking. he told me to kiss him. i kissed him. i liked lion because he was demanding and made me feel like an innocent weak little baby dear which was strangely appealing. i liked being told what to do. so i kissed him a few more times.

puppy showed up later and was being friendly and sweet to me. i felt bad about kissing lion and i told him i was sorry. he forgave me. we kissed. i don't remember the first kiss though. i wish i did. i wish i was not an intoxicated mess. that kiss with puppy, that i had been dreaming of since i was thirteen, is a mystery. i don't know the time it happened, where it happened, and nobody else was around who saw it either.

my life would make a HORRID romance film.

to be continued...

x. lauren.

1 comment: