Saturday, September 4, 2010

killing for love.


OH GOLLY. good one lauren. full of class and charm!
i nearly killed him. that son of a bitch i love, i almost killed.
sooo i was at school on a saturday, watching a soccer game. it was boring but whatever. puppy was watching too. my school is very spread out and in the middle of a dairy farm. he is a boarder and needed to get from the gym back to the boarding house (the one i snuck into, to see him that time). ANYWAY, i drove him back which is only took me 5 minutes yet i nearly crashed a dozen times. started off with me hitting another car whilst backing out, driving on the wrong side of the road, and then overtaking a car on a corner and me screaming. fuckers. he was scared. he must think i am looney.

so in other news, my best friend hates me, i have no idea what to do with my life, and i am at home on a saturday night whilst puppy is at a party probably getting with girls because he is so damn good looking and if you don't want a piece, you must be crazy. SERIOUSLY. like, he is so smouldering yet so dorky and his smile doesn't fit right and he has furrowed eyebrows. hahaha he is really adorable. fuck him eh.

x.lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment